About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekly Blog 30
Due April 27th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair


            This week was a busy one to say the least, but it was successful. I got a lot done towards finalizing my Final Product and should be done very soon. My mentor has been very helpful and I am very thankful that Mr. Allen is my mentor. I hope that I will be able to finis my product a little early and finish this year strong overall. I have gained so much knowledge and put so much time/effort into this class that getting lazy and not doing as good as possible would be a waste and something that I would be disappointed in for a while. Today when I checked up on my portfolio we had finally broken the $1,000,000.00 earnings barrier that I have been hoping to break for weeks! This is all very exciting stuff and hope that I can produce a presentation that my mentor will be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment