About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Weekly blog 31
Due May 4th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair

            Sorry to all of my precious viewers, I got caught up in m final presentation, which resulted in me not doing two of my blogs on time. It is alright though because these next two will fill you in on what you missed.

            I had my Final Presentation on the 4th of May, and it went fantastic. Mr. Allen and I worked really hard on my Final Product and I was able to present it in a very easy to understand way. Some of my classmates still said that most of what I said went over their heads, but I expected tat going into the speech. However it is a good thing when I get that feedback, because it shows the higher level I am at with my financial knowledge. It is almost encouraging when someone asks me to clarify something. I felt extremely professional when I was up there using a laser pointer to show graphs and data. I made the timing and was not too nervous. I had only run through the speech a couple times beforehand, for it is not that hard to speak on what has consumed my life for the past couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment