About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Blog 29
Due April 20th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair

            This week was a rough one; Personally and academically. This last week was the last week in our last grading period that actually has an effect on our GPAs so I was struggling to do my best there. I have been juggling personal issues, work, and school all at the same time and it’s been a struggle to say the least. Not to mention that my mentor has been super busy at the same times as me and meeting up is getting difficult. I am in the process of wrapping up my final product and will be ready to review it with Mr. Allen soon. I look forward to presenting my product, as I am very proud of my work and what I have learned throughout the process.

            On the bright side, I think I am still on schedule with my agenda. I’ve have learned a lot and I have got a lot to learn, and I am thankful that I took this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment