About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Weekly Blog 28
Due April 13th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair

            This week was a busy one, as you can see with my late blog post. I have been pressing for spare time all week but there just hasn’t been any. With two tests to start off this week ISM got but on the side for a couple days. I was really upset yesterday because my manager at J.Crew scheduled me to come in earlier than expected so I was unable to make my mentor visit for this week, but we essentially have been talking about what we would talk about at our meeting over email to make up for it. He has been super helpful in giving me resources to gain knowledge and learn from, as well as he has helped me immensely with my Final Product.

            So far my final product has been going great and currently I am seeing record high earnings for my clients portfolio. I will soon begin working on the PowerPoint and presentation side of it so that I can be done by my desired date in late April. I hope that Mr. Allen will be able to meet more often with the close of my final product approaching as I will need his expertise in my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment