About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Monday, April 6, 2015

Weekly Blog 27
Due April 6th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair


            This week was a long one. It seemed to never end and the weekend was far too short. I was able to meet with my mentor after school one day last week and we got to work on my final product. Overall Mr. Allen has been a huge help and I have enjoyed all of our meetings. At our most recent meeting we worked on my Excel document that will help show our client the portfolios actual value over time. We will meet up next week to work further on my final product and for me to continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment