About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekly Blog 25
Due March 23rd, 2015
Matthew W. Blair

            This past week was actually a little difficult. It was hard coming back from spring break full swing because I actually had a lot of work to accomplish. I was tasked with our usual Evidence Of Learning (EOL), a weekly blog, and a lot of work for my Final Product. I met with my mentor last Friday to work with him on it and he has been very helpful. I have made a lot of progress on my final product and hope to see a really good ending with it. I have learned so much that I will be able to take on to my future. I plan to stay in contact with Mr. Allen and hopefully he will be a good connection for my future. As for this week I have a lot to do as well, and unfortunately I’m scheduled a lot for work this week. Most of it is for my Final Product, but they are things that I need to have done by the end of the week to make sure I am on time with my Final Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment