About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Blog 24
Due March 9th, 2015
Matthew W. Blair

            Overall this last week was a little hectic and did not go as planned. We had a snow day on Thursday that made things all the more difficult. I suppose that my body reacts to weather accordingly because as soon as the weather took a turn for the worse I started feeling awful. I was unable to make it to my mentor visit Friday, however Mr. Allen was really considerate and emailed me a couple things for me to look at and work on for our meeting Friday the 13th.  I have been learning a lot from my mentorship and I look forward to continue learning. As for now I will get back in touch with my blog after spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment