About Me...

Welcome to my ISM Blog,

I am a student at Dr. Justin Wakeland High school located in Frisco, Texas. I am in the Independent Study Mentorship Program, or ISM, at Wakeland and my topic of study for this school year is Finance, specifically Hedge Fund Management. Throughout the year I will post Weekly Reports and my research along with other related works for the class here.

Thank You,
Matthew W.Blair

Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekly Blog #18
Due: January 26th, 2015
By: Matthew W. Blair
               This last week was not great. Half way through the week my mentor informed me that he did not receive permission from his compliance officer to mentor me and because of that he was unable to be my mentor. This was some frustrating news to hear, but I will figure it out. I have emailed a gentleman at Goldman Sachs and another gentleman that was another students mentor but the student had to drop the class to meet necessary graduation credits.
       Aside from losing my mentor the last week consisted of the usual workload. I am in the midst of finalizing my Original work, and it has become something that I will be very proud of when I am done. I just printed my charts and will do my final analysis this evening. In said analysis I will record all the changes that occurred during my recording and how the stock changed from December 23rd, 2014 to January 20th, 2015.

       For this next week I hope to hear back from both gentlemen and I hope one will agree to be my mentor so I can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment